- Applicant organization shall have goals and aspirations consistent with those of TAFM as demonstrated by their Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.
- Applicant organization shall apply, and must be accepted, for membership by TAFM Board of Directors.
- An applicant member and, upon approval to membership, a Component Member, shall not engage in activities that are at cross purposes with an existing TAFM Component Member.
- An applicant member must have been incorporated and functional for at least 3 months prior to mailing its application.
- Upon approval, the Component Member shall fulfill the following, annual requirements (the records listed below shall also be submitted as changes occur):
- Pay membership dues set by the TAFM Bylaws.
- Send the names, addresses and telephone numbers of its Board of Directors.
- Send a copy of association’s current membership and address list.
- Be prepared to designate the delegates that will represent the association at TAF Annual Regular Meeting of the Members.
Application for Membership:
- A letter of application expressing interest to join TAFM shall be forwarded to TAFM.
- The following requirements are submitted with the letter of application:
- Names, addresses, and telephone numbers of its Board of Directors to be submitted with the letter of application.
- List of names and addresses of current membership to be submitted with the letter of application.
- $500 membership fee to be submitted with the letter of application.
The following documents do not need to be submitted but must be available for review if needed:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Annual budget and activity list
- Membership list.